September 30th at 12pm Come along to an event with us & Google on Wednesday September 30th, 12pm! We will join agencies around Australia and New Zealand for a livestream Google event, and [...]
Content Marketing that positions your business as the best answer
Quality content, the lifeblood of all marketing. Content so valuable that it immediately solves the problems of your ideal client, builds trust and positions you as an expert in your industry.
Writing that valuable content is what our team can do for you, but it doesn’t stop there.
We take that content, turn it into different formats – video, audio, infographics and promote it to your target market using a mix of SEO, paid media and social media strategies.
The art of winning business without pushy selling
Naturally after reading something informative that helps us out we want to orientate ourselves with the people that wrote the content. At that moment that person or business that provided you helpful information just went up in your estimation.
Now if the business was smart they would also have an irresistible download that provides even more value on the problem you are trying to solves, so much so that you’re happy to give them your email. At that point you probably just entered the first stage of a content marketing program.
In a nutshell content marketing is the art of winning business without pushy selling and you should be factoring this into your marketing strategy to reduce your cost per lead and attract more of your ideal clients.
Every single day there are thousands of potential searches about your product or service. How many of them end up on your website and how many of them end up with your competitors?
Which of your competitors are solving problems for your potential customers?
Hint – They the ones ranking highly in Google and scooping the lion’s share of the traffic.
Have you ever wondered why some websites do so well on Google? Do you ever wonder why some products go viral on social media? The answer is so simple it should shock you when you realise how obvious it is. Good quality, engaging, interesting and useful content positioned to solve the problems of your best clients.
People use the internet to answer their questions via search, they use it to discover new things that their friends have endorsed through social media.
It doesn’t matter whether you want to attract customers through organic search, pay per click advertising or social media – if you want to convert your customers, you need quality and engaging content.
Get Great Results Like These In Your Business:
In order to get the results you see below your content needs to fall into one or more of these fours types: content that entertains or educates to raise awareness of your brand, followed by content to persuade or convert that takes the prospects through to purchase. That’s what we have done for these savvy businesses, take a look at the results:
This accommodation business has been on our content marketing programme for a year and now enjoys an additional 4000 (avg) unique targeted visitors a month on to their blog which amount to 36% of their total traffic. With each new blog post that number continues to rise. Here is a graph of the last 3 months:
This industrial client is experiencing similar results. Their blog traffic continues to rise driving almost 7,000 unique visitors or 30% of total website traffic. We took the analytics a step further for this client and passed through the landing page to their CRM so they could measure exactly how many quotes were coming from their website pages. The sales copy and blogs we wrote generate over $200,000 in quotes per month – EVERY month!
Not convinced yet? Let’s look at the numbers:
- Content Marketing Generates Wider reach – The average company that blogs generates 55% more website visitors, 97% more inbound links, and 434% more indexed pages
- Content Marketing Makes You An Influencer – Becoming an authority in your niche. Interesting content is one of the top 3 reasons people follow brands on social media.
- Customers Who Trust You Spend Money – Fostering trust which in turn leads to increased revenue. 90% of consumers find custom content useful.
- Quality Content = More Conversions – Organic search leads (Inbound marketing) have a 14.6% close rate, while outbound marketing leads have a 1.7% close rate.
Content First are the content marketing experts – in fact, content is an aspect of every single thing we do during the day. It doesn’t matter whether it’s crafting a Facebook ad, writing an email newsletter or article, or designing an infographic that explains something – it’s all content, and it all has a purpose, to attract, build trust and eventually convert customers – generating you more revenue through quality content. Together we’ll create, publish and promote awesome content content for your business that will create leads on demand like:
- Cornerstone articles and blog posts that show you are an expert in your niche
- Email newsletters and automated sales emails to turn your database into repeat customers
- Sales landing pages with copy and clear calls to action that convert first time visitors into customers
- Viral Social media posts, image shares, infographics, video, audio, articles & links on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and other social media sites.
- Lead magnets such as ebooks that your customers can’t live without
Content Marketing in 2 mins:
This industrial client is experiencing similar results. Ignoring the hiccups when they switched to universal analytics their blog traffic continues to rise driving almost 7,000 unique visitors or 30% of total website traffic. We took the analytics a step further for this client and passed through the landing page to their CRM so they could measure exactly how many quotes were coming from their website pages. The sales copy and blogs we wrote generate over $200,000 in quotes per month – EVERY month!
What Will Content First Achieve For You?
- More Traffic & Pageviews
- Higher, Localised Search Engine Rankings: Organic search is responsible for around 80% of all clicks on Google. Our well written content is completely Search Engine Optimised for the keywords you want to target, using genuine white hat techniques that get you on the front page of Google for Australian customers.
- More Likes, Follows & Shares: Boost your social media fan base with content that goes viral.
- Increased Conversion Rates: It’s a simple fact that well written copy with clear calls to action results in more sales. Let our experts
- Increase Your Social Engagement: Our content is written by expert writers who take the time to understand your industry, creating compelling, engaging copy that readers want to share.
- Fix Google Penalties from Bad SEO: Google has punished companies that have attempted to cheat the system through spammy backlinking and dodgy SEO practices. Claw your way back to the top of Google rankings with quality content that ranks highly and repair the penalties from Panda and Penguin.
- Create an Integrated Content Marketing Strategy: Forget writing a few articles and hoping for the best, instead integrate content marketing as part of your complete sales and marketing strategy. Promote well written content to entice customers to your site, convince them to opt in to your database and then convert them. Content is key at every, single stage of the sales cycle.
- Increase the Return on Investment (ROI) from your marketing spend though increased genuine leads and sales, with less money spent on advertising. Investing in a lead funnel is scaleable for virtually any budget – start small and increase as soon as you see results.
- Full Online Dashboard and Analytics – Find out exactly how profitable your marketing campaign is at a glance, we measure almost any metric you can think of with a fully customisable campaign dashboard. Want to find out the value of leads generated over the month compared to adwords spend? We can do it – instantly!
Reasons Why You Should Choose Content First
- We know content – it’s in our DNA and our name! We have a full team of skilled content writers who know how to write copy that converts one time visitors into repeat customers.
- We’ll make sure that your landing pages convert customers using Conversion Rate Optimisation.
Have a peek at what we’re writing about
Experience the power of content marketing in your business
The days of spammy SEO or even worse, a static corporate website are long gone. Click here for a Free 8 Step Marketing Plan (and a bonus Content Calendar) or contact me now for a Free 30 Minute Strategy Call. We’ll get to know your business and discuss how you can generate more leads, more traffic and more customers from quality content.